- High school degree (required) and technical degree (preferred) for sitework drafting, which includes grading plan design, stormwater management and design, erosion control planning and design, and coal combustion by-product disposal facility layout and design (landfill design).
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sitework drafting and design.
- General knowledge of erosion control and stormwater requirements for the Georgia Environmental Protection Division, Alabama Department of Environmental Management, and Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality as required for preparing erosion control plans.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
- Highly Proficient using AutoCAD Civil 3D for sitework and earthwork drafting. TerraModel experience a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to develop material takeoffs for cost estimates including earthwork volumes and other sitework related items.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse team environment. Must be organized, have good communication skills, be able to work well with others to reach a common goal, and be willing to proactively coordinate with other design disciplines to resolve engineering related issues.
- Self-motivated team player