Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementing, and closing of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and pre-operational test procedures and test packages. A minimum of 5 years experience in commissioning and troubleshooting steam turbine generators (preferably nuclear/power plants) is preferred.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in the testing, design, specification, or installation of commercial building mechanical and control systems and other systems being commissioned.
- Experience working with project teams, project management, and conducting scoping meetings; good team-building skills; strong communication skills, especially documentation.
- Experience writing functional performance test plans, as well as assembling a complete testing plan.
- Experience in design installation and/or troubleshooting of direct digital controls and energy management systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting of Turbine, Turbine Control and Auxiliary Systems
- Demonstrated familiarity with metering and monitoring procedures.
- Able to support the following: read process and instrumentation diagrams, electrical diagrams, understand equipment control software and instrument control loops.
- Able to participate in cross functional teamwork, coordinate multiple work groups during testing and provide technical support.